Articles on this Page
- 03/31/13--04:19: _Draya Michele rocks...
- 04/02/13--07:49: _Do you see what I see?
- 04/02/13--07:59: _College basketball ...
- 04/02/13--08:03: _Article 22
- 04/02/13--22:44: _Mmmh! Lil Wayne and...
- 04/02/13--23:27: _Black is beautiful!
- 04/02/13--23:31: _Photo of the day!
- 04/02/13--23:53: _Imagine.....
- 04/03/13--00:18: _Lol so some people ...
- 04/03/13--00:35: _Meet real life merm...
- 04/03/13--01:40: _Nicki Minaj scolds ...
- 04/03/13--01:58: _New Music Video:'Nu...
- 04/03/13--02:14: _Spotted: flotus Mic...
- 04/03/13--02:38: _Wema Sepetu's new t...
- 04/03/13--03:25: _New movie set to tr...
- 04/03/13--05:06: _Yitysh becomes the ...
- 04/03/13--07:46: _The soon to be Kim K
- 04/03/13--07:58: _Jill Scott & son co...
- 04/03/13--08:22: _New anchor of succe...
- 04/03/13--09:15: _'Lastel' a hotel fo...
- 03/31/13--04:19: Draya Michele rocks African Print but Ooops! wardrobe malfunction
- 04/02/13--07:49: Do you see what I see?
- 04/02/13--07:59: College basketball player suffers horrible leg injury
- 04/02/13--08:03: Article 22
- 04/02/13--22:44: Mmmh! Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, whats going on?
- 04/02/13--23:27: Black is beautiful!
- 04/02/13--23:31: Photo of the day!
- 04/02/13--23:53: Imagine.....
- 04/03/13--00:18: Lol so some people have fallen for Tyson’s prank #Fools'Day
- 04/03/13--00:35: Meet real life mermaid who swims with sharks and Jellyfish
- 04/03/13--01:40: Nicki Minaj scolds eliminated 'American Idol' contestant on Twiter
- 04/03/13--01:58: New Music Video:'Numb' Cassie ft. Rick Ross
- When hosting former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush at the White House in June 2012 [center]
- To the Smithsonian National Museum of American History in March 2010[left].
- Attended Easter services at St. John’s Episcopal Church on Sunday in Washington, D.C. in March 2013[right].
- 04/03/13--02:38: Wema Sepetu's new tatt....hot or shoddy?
- 04/03/13--03:25: New movie set to tribute Kanumba
- 04/03/13--07:46: The soon to be Kim K
- 04/03/13--08:22: New anchor of success for Jay-z......launches sports agency!
- 04/03/13--09:15: 'Lastel' a hotel for dead people in Japan.
1. The cheap zipper:Dont use very cheap zippers that end up doing similar issues like the above.Pls find useful tips and tricks to enhance your design skills.
2. The back clipper/hook: There is that hook/clipper that is usually inserted where the zipper ends,to hold the dress/top in place and tight. This detail lacks in most of designers.
3. Extra/spare buttons: One thing I have noticed in many of our designer pieces,there is no spare buttons...thus,in case you get a wardrobe malfunction and you loose the buttons,that's it for your outfit!
I hope this assists in any way...
See the video after the jump...
I grew up as a water baby. My parents are both competitive swimmers. I always looked forward to going to the ocean for our summer vacation. I had a magnetism to the water.Linden’s tail was crafted by Hollywood props specialist, Allan Holt. Holt made the tail from a fibreglass mould of Linden’s body, involved sealing a monofin inside high-quality silicone to make it hydro-dynamic. It took 7 months to make and the whole project cost around £10,000 to complete.
In some of these amazing images, Linden is seen swimming in Jellyfish Lake on the island of Palau, which used to be connected to the Pacific Ocean.Since it has been cut off, it has become home to millions of jellyfish because they have no risk of predators.
American Idol' judge Nicki Minaj is declaring a Twitter war on ousted contestant Devin Velez for hisless than gracious remarks following his ouster from the Fox reality show. In particular, she warned against complaining that the judges didn't use their "save" to spare him from getting the axe.
I’m gonna act like I didn’t see that or hear it.....and ordered all three boys to leave the stage.But Velez asserted he knew his part of the song, stopping short of naming a weak link in the group as being at fault for its poor performance. Velez addressed the situation during a conference call with reporters Friday, where he had some choice words for the judge.
I agree with the first half of her critique, when she said that it felt like it was Hollywood week, that it was a joke, that stuff like that should not happen, that she was going to pretend that she didn’t hear it," he said. "When she went crazy–when she was like ‘get off the stage, blah blah blah’ and it’s just like ‘whoa Miss Minaj, I need you to calm down please.
we still love Nicki" but that hearing her critique was "a little cutting while on stage.Velez even threw a little shade at Minaj's professionalism in later comments, saying
She could have been upset because the night before she was wearing the same colored dress as Mariah, or that she was on time. We never know. But I know that I love her as a judge…It’s when she gets into the exaggerative speaking, where it’s just like, ‘Ah, take it easy!’ You don’t wanna hurt somebody else’s feelings.Minaj let it be known on Twitter that she would have none of Velez's sour grapes, firing off a series of tweets, beginning with one that read:
concluded with an 'American Idol' history lesson:
That moment when an adult stoops down to the 3rd grade level...LOL grow up Hun, I've got songs to write. :) #movingforward.
But this wasn’t the second time FLOTUS rocked the floral dress—it’s actually her third & still looked fab.
Sasha and Malia Obama followed their mother's stylish example and wore simple yet pretty shifts with cardigans and flats.
Gosh, could they be any more perfect?
So tell a friend to tell a friend(◕‿◕)
For me, he's a role model who broke down barriers, a source of inspiration that proves that every person really can reach any height, regardless of their religion, race or gender
In the magazine Jill talks about being a single mother in Hollywood,how she can’t do it alone and that she can’t teach her son to be a man.
Jill on motherhood:
Motherhood is getting your hands and your feet in the soil … When Jett puts my face in his hands and tells me, “Mommy you’re so pretty” or smells me, it’s so wonderful.Jill on being a single mom:
That I-can-do-it-by-myself mentality is a lie. I’m sorry if I hurt anybody’s feelings, but you cannot do it all by yourself. You need a village: some aunties, grandmoms, friends. I couldn’t do this by myself and would be a fool to think I could.On raising a boy:
It’s challenging being a single mom … No matter what I do, I’ll never be a man. Ever. I can show Jett how to be a thinker, how to enjoy music or how to feel, and to conquer. But I cannot show him how to be a man.On being sexy:
The way I see things, I think that’s sexy. The way I think and the way I pray, I believe, are very sexy. I’ve never been the girl with too few clothes on. My mother told me, ‘It’s what you don’t do that makes you sexy more so than what you do.I love these excerpts from the interview. I believe Jill is viewed as a “STRONG BLACK WOMAN” and her being honest about motherhood hopefully will help others be real about it to.
Mr. Carter has already signed his first client, New York Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano. The launch is through a partnership with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), but Roc Nation Sports will still operate as its own company. Says Jay:
Because of my love of sports, it was a natural progression to form a company where we can help top athletes in various sports the same way we have been helping artists in the music industry for years.
Im sure we will see alot of athlete turned rappers from the Roc Nation camp years to come. Besitos!
The death rate in Japan is on the rise, with an average of 23,000 more people dying each year over the past decade. The result is an average waiting time of four days for a crematorium. Lastel — located in the suburbs of Japan’s second largest city, Yokohama — offers families an alternative to keeping bodies in their home, with refrigerated coffins.