Articles on this Page
- 04/09/13--10:44: _ Indian businessman...
- 04/09/13--11:20: _JIMMY CHOO:tangerin...
- 04/09/13--11:55: _Baroness Thatcher’s...
- 04/09/13--13:22: _Uhuru Kenyatta swor...
- 04/10/13--00:24: _Kim K proves once m...
- 04/10/13--02:26: _Diamond Platnumz ra...
- 04/10/13--03:55: _Warning! Never allo...
- 04/10/13--13:33: _New study shows wom...
- 04/10/13--14:07: _Halle Berry flaunts...
- 04/10/13--15:12: _ Why Women are so f...
- 04/10/13--15:23: _Uwoya and Diamond c...
- 04/11/13--01:14: _ Bathroom Designs
- 04/11/13--01:20: _Photo of the day!
- 04/11/13--01:55: _"BLOGGERS are from ...
- 04/11/13--02:07: _Kanumba and Sharo M...
- 04/11/13--02:21: _President Kikwete m...
- 04/11/13--02:47: _Muy bonita....
- 04/11/13--03:52: _Healthy hair tip
- 04/11/13--04:33: _Pediatric Nurse req...
- 04/11/13--04:56: _Know Nigerian girls
- 04/09/13--10:44: Indian businessman killed and robbed 100 million
- 04/09/13--11:20: JIMMY CHOO:tangerine anouk patent leather pumps
- 04/09/13--11:55: Baroness Thatcher’s funeral to be held next Wednesday April 17
- 04/09/13--13:22: Uhuru Kenyatta sworn in as Kenya’s new president.
- 04/10/13--00:24: Kim K proves once more that she's not faking her pregnancy
- 04/10/13--02:26: Diamond Platnumz rants about unsupportive government!
- 04/10/13--03:55: Warning! Never allow your husband/boyfriend go watch this band live!
- 04/10/13--13:33: New study shows women prefer well-endowed men
- 04/10/13--14:07: Halle Berry flaunts growing baby bump
- 04/10/13--15:12: Why Women are so fake nowadays!
- 04/10/13--15:23: Uwoya and Diamond caught on camera in the hotel lobby
- 04/11/13--01:14: Bathroom Designs
- 04/11/13--01:20: Photo of the day!
- 04/11/13--02:07: Kanumba and Sharo Millionaire last movie
- 04/11/13--02:21: President Kikwete mourns Baroness Thatcher, signs condolence book.
- 04/11/13--02:47: Muy bonita....
- 04/11/13--03:52: Healthy hair tip
- 04/11/13--04:33: Pediatric Nurse required!
- Registered with Tanzanian Nursing Council
- Have excellent planning and organization skills
- Have time and record keeping management skills
- Must be computer proficient specifically with MS Office, Word and Excel
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently in Kiswahili and English
- Additional language will be of an added advantage
- A quick learner and who is customer care oriented
- Not be more than forty (40) years of age
- Pediatric nursing experience will be of an added advantage
- 04/11/13--04:56: Know Nigerian girls
According to the eyewitness,the suspects immediately shot the man and then his daughter on the lap and took about 100million cash before fleeing.
The wounded daughter managed to drive the car with dead father to Regency Hospital.Her father was declared dead on arrival.
Police said they are still conducting follow-up operation to identify and apprehend the suspects.
She was the first and only female Prime Minister ... Lady Thatcher was a pioneer
Dignitaries and tens of thousands of people witnessed the inauguration at a stadium in the capital, Nairobi.
Mr Odinga did not attend the ceremony after his attempt to overturn Mr Kenyatta's victory in court failed.
I hereby wish to congratulate Kenyatta and Kenyans for handling the whole affair in a peaceful and matured manner!
Platnumz,who deemed to have the most popular ringtones,argues about ringtones revenue,a question raised by one of Mps during Parliament session in Dodoma.
Mobile ringtones have in fact opened up a whole new revenue stream for record labels struggling with falling revenues and piracy.
Many politicians have realised that music has powerful effects and can be used as a vehicle for getting in touch with the people. They use musical influence to gain votes for their respective parties.According to Diamond,the government is completely unsupportive ,they just use them throughout the campaign and get dumped so coldly when done.
Both moral and material support from the Government are essential. If these are given it becomes easy for the musicians to organise themselves into a strong and viable industry. Again the Government will benefit from the income tax that will eventually be levied from this industry. The
Tanzania has the potential to raise millions of dollars from music alone if this industry is properly organised. There is also the possibility of large amounts of money being earned through record royalties,live performances and ringtones.
For this industry to become more viable in the future, certain moves have to be made.
Musicians have to find ways of getting rid of exploitation by other musicians, by promoters, by equipment owners, by music pirates and by record companies. Musicians need to organise themselves into a strong union or a co-operative body.
The kanga (or khanga) is a Kiswahili name for a colourful garment similar to kitenge, worn by women and occasionally by men throughout Eastern Africa.
From The NY
A new study not only shows that women prefer well-endowed men, but suggests this actually may have contributed to the lengthening of penises over time.
We found that flaccid penis size had a significant influence on male attractiveness,” the University of Ottawa study says.
And, based on that finding, “female mate choice could have played a role in the evolution of the relatively large human male penis.
Halle is due to welcome her second baby — her first with fiance Olivier Martinez, 47 – in September.
Do you know the best secret for creating the "perfect body"?...butt lifters, hip booster,butt bras,butt pads panties,padded Jeans and breast enhancers such as silicone and push up bras...power to you!
Embrace your body and love yourself...say NO to plasty!
Celebs are also humans just like you and should be allowed to live their lives as one. We also have our personal life behind the screen you know... because most of these so-called BLOGGERS are from the pit of Hell sent by the Devil to destroy the careers of successful people.Oops! ..It wasn't me
He/She should be:
Please reply to this advertisement with your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15th, 2013. Only Short listed candidates will be contacted.
Igbo Girls: There must be plenty money, and less or no sex. She abandons you immediately a rich suitor comes calling.Edo Girls: Will love and take care of you with her money, hoping one day you will travel overseas and be rich. After 2 years, and no plan is forth coming, she will dump your sorry ass. Oh, I forgot.....lots of sex will be involved.
Yoruba Girls: They love with their body, soul and heart. Whether you are rich or poor, that's not their business. They will continue to support you even though you aint making progress. If a suitor comes around, majority will reject him and stick with you. Money is not their problem, but Love. Oh, plenty of sex is guaranteed (well not all of them will give you sha).
Hausa/Kanuiri/Fulani Girls: They will start discussing marriage from the first week of the relationship. They love so foolishly, that they can sacrifice their comforts for you. They don't need your money, most of them have rich parents and relatives. They want to have you as their King, while you treat them as Queens. Sex is not a problem.
Tiv Girl: Oh my God. From the first day of the relationship, be preparing for a breakup. If you don't drink, smoke or club.....you are a loser. They won't deny you of sex, but don't deny them money.....unless you wanna share your girlfriend with a Politician(SugarDaddy). If you are lucky, some may love you.
Idoma Girls: They are widely known as heartbreakers. Oh, you must prove your love 100% to them and expect little love from them. They love and hate sex, depending on the one you chose.You must also have money, but that's not a solid criteria. Lest I forget, be prepared to be used as an "Emotional Balancer".
Igala Girls: Money and Love goes hand in glove. They love for real, but you must have money. They tend to associate themselves with your everyday life. They give limited sex.
Nupe Girls: They are very Shy, lovely and caring. They don't know if money is existing, but am not sure if you will have sex as you desire. They are sometimes called "wife materials"
Ikwerre Girls: Money is number one on their Agendas. With money by your side, you will experience the kind of love you only dream of. I must warn you, there is a high probability you will lose your girlfriend at any given time. They are naturally attracted to the so called "Highest bidders". Unlike the Igbo girls, they give sex freely provided money is flowing freely....lolzz
Urhobo/Ijaw/Isoko/Itsekiri Girls: hmmmmm, They are possessive and jealous. They love for real, even if you have little money. They have this belief "money will come". They are vulnerable to "common law marriage".....a marriage where a man and a woman lives together because she had an unwanted pregnancy. Sex is not a problem, as long as you are faithful.
Calabar/Ogoja Girls: Olala, sex from the first day of the relationship is highly guaranteed. They present themselves as slaves to you, they derive joys in seeing their boyfriends getting satisfied sexually and "FooDilly". Popular opinion thinks these people don't like money, but I bet you....there is time when money will be an issue.
Credit: Trendysturvs blog