Articles on this Page
- 01/30/14--12:34: _TBE Diva's USA pres...
- 01/30/14--13:03: _Justin Bieber tests...
- 01/30/14--13:39: _Beyoncé to be studi...
- 01/31/14--11:03: _ Car rental company...
- 01/31/14--12:09: _For the couples: A ...
- 01/31/14--12:31: _Would you believe s...
- 01/31/14--13:14: _New music video: Sa...
- 01/31/14--13:29: _Amanda Knox & ex-bo...
- 02/01/14--03:31: _The Game's daughter...
- 02/01/14--03:48: _Kanye West's face a...
- 02/01/14--04:25: _California allows f...
- 02/01/14--04:39: _Happy new month folks!
- 02/01/14--04:47: _Internet bloggers t...
- 02/01/14--06:08: _ Nigeria: law to cu...
- 02/01/14--06:24: _Check out the robot...
- 02/01/14--06:33: _Tweet of the day
- 02/01/14--07:33: _Instagram applicati...
- 02/01/14--07:56: _UAE forces mothers ...
- 02/01/14--08:29: _These might be the ...
- 02/01/14--09:17: _Kids rerock celeb l...
- 01/30/14--12:34: TBE Diva's USA present 'unchain my heart' Valentines party.
- 01/30/14--13:03: Justin Bieber tests positive for pot and Xanax - report
- 01/30/14--13:39: Beyoncé to be studied in the University
- 01/31/14--12:09: For the couples: A very special message on this Valentines
- 01/31/14--12:31: Would you believe she was a man before?
- 01/31/14--13:14: New music video: Same girl - Jennifer Lopez
- 02/01/14--03:31: The Game's daughter heading to Nickelodeon?
- 02/01/14--03:48: Kanye West's face appears on woman's knee?
- 02/01/14--04:39: Happy new month folks!
- 02/01/14--04:47: Internet bloggers that hate me, I love you - Nadia
- 02/01/14--06:08: Nigeria: law to curb cyber crime to be introduced soon!
- 02/01/14--06:33: Tweet of the day
- 02/01/14--07:33: Instagram application for Blackberry
- 02/01/14--08:29: These might be the best photoshopped pictures ever
- 02/01/14--09:17: Kids rerock celeb looks at the 2014 Grammy Awards [Photos]
Miami last week has been released.
According to the report - obtained by TMZ - Justin Bieber's urine was tested and he came up positive for marijuana and Xanax (prescription anti-anxiety medication).
The report shows he had traces of THC and Alprazolam, which is the key ingredient in Xanax, in his system.
He tested negative for cocaine, opiates, meth and other drugs.
At the time of his arrest, the 19-year-old told cops he had taken anti-depressants provided to him by his mum, drank a beer and was smoking marijuana all day.
The troubled singer appeared in court last week via video link on charges of driving with an expired licence, driving under the influence and resisting arrest before his bail was set at 2,500 US dollars (£1,500).
On Wednesday Bieber pleaded not guilty and an arraignment at a Florida court was set for Valentine's Day.
The University’s Department of Women’s and Gender Studies will be exploring the social & cultural significance of the songstress’s music and image.
The course will allow fans to explore Beyoncé's alter ego Sasha Fierce, and debate the extent of control she has over her own image. They will also debate whether her red hot persona is an outlet of female sexual empowerment or merely complying with western gender stereotypes.
This isn’t a course about Beyonce’s political engagement or how many times she performed during President Obama’s inauguration weekend. She certainly pushes boundaries. While other artists are simply releasing music, she’s creating a grand narrative around her life, her career, and her persona.
However, the Ferrari doesn't belong to him. A few days after he posted this, the car company he rented it from, must have been annoyed that he was trying to show off their car as his as they subtly put him on blast. See what they wrote after the jump
So poor little bow wow took to twitter and let the world know it was a rental car
Singles you can relax LOL
Amiyah who started the process of turning into a woman when he was 17 is a model and make-up artist. He got breast augmentation, booty shots, light filler in the cheeks and so and and so forth.
He/she shared the photo below this morning and captioned it: #TBT The only reason you know is because I told you.. The only reason you believed me is because I showed you.
Totally true...so far shes the World's HOTTEST transgender!!
See before and after photos after the jump
He was handsome young man. More photos HERE
Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito insist they were with each other in his flat at the time of Meredith Kercher's murder.
A court in Italy has reinstated the guilty verdicts against Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito for the murder of UK student Meredith Kercher in 2007.
American Knox and her Italian ex-boyfriend Sollecito - who had pleaded not guilty - now face long jail sentences.
The latest verdict overturns the pair's successful 2011 appeal, which freed them after four years in jail.
Ms Kercher was stabbed to death in the flat she shared in Perugia with Knox.
Thursday's fresh appeal hearing in Florence was ordered by Italy's highest court, the supreme court in Rome.
It had found that the 2011 appeal - which acquitted the pair - was flawed.
Ms Knox, who along with Mr Sollecito had denied all the charges, did not return to Italy for the case.
Ms Kercher's brother Lyle and sister Stephanie were present when the verdict was read out.
The court in Florence heard from Ms Knox's defence team in the morning before the two judges and eight jurors retired to deliberate on a verdict.
Summing up, Ms Knox's lawyer, Carlo Dalla Vedova, told the court her innocence was "rock-solid and it allows us to await the verdict with serenity".
The supreme court overturned their acquittals last March after an appeal by prosecutors, who argued that important DNA evidence had been disregarded.
Prosecutors had asked for 26-year prison terms for the pair on the murder charge.
His face has mysteriously appeared on a woman's knee. The picture, which was first posted on Reddit on Thursday, Jan. 30th under the subject “Doesn’t her knee look like Kanye” has gone viral with over 2 million views.
Hope Kanye is not convinced he's the next Messiah........
See more photos after the cut...
This month is off to a great start. woke up this morning.....everything seemed so bright. Look out the window....the Sun shines bright!
I do love watching those snow flakes drop...but let the sun shine a bit and break from a cold winter!
I wish you more blessings and the very best this month of LOVE and always.
Happy F.E.B everyone!.....enjoy your day!
For using profane language on other people or pelting them with insults or abusive words on social networking sites, Internet users in Nigeria risk a jail term that ranges between 12 months and five years. There’s even a death penalty included in the bill.
Section 18 sub-section 1 of the Cyber-Crime Bill 2013, which is pending before the House of Representatives, expressly states that anybody who
Also, the bill prescribes a jail term of five years for anyone who circulates or makes any racist and xenophobic material available online.Insults publicly, through a computer system or network, commits an offence and will be liable on conviction to imprisonment, for a term of not less than five years or to a fine of not less than N10m ((£37,000) or to both fine and imprisonment.
If the Cybercrime Bill is enacted into law, authorities can intercept and record personal emails, text messages, instant messages, voice mails and multimedia messages, in order to facilitate a criminal investigation.
Cyber-criminals, who hide under the anonymity of the Internet to bully, harass other users of online platforms also risk jail terms when the law comes into full force.
For more details, visit punchng.com
Evelyn Lozada, who filed for divorce after just 41 days of marriage.
See more details and download link after the cut..
NOTE: Compatible OS Versions: Blackberry 10.1 & 10.2
→ Register an account
→ Browse Feed, Photos & Videos
→ Upload Photos
→ Add Photos to Map
→ Auto Share to Facebook and Twitter
→ Share Photos & Videos
→ Tag Photos
→ Apply native filters and frame to photos
→ Like and Unlike Photos & Videos
→ Comment Photos & Videos → Receive Notifications
→ Explore Popular Photos & Videos
→ Browse Profiles
→ Follow and Unfollow Users
→ Search Users & Hashtags
→ View News
→ Edit your Profile
→ Download Photos & Videos
→ And much much more…
The Federal National Council included a clause in the new Child Rights Law which states that it is a human right for a child to be breast fed, and that nursing is now mandatory. However, in a situation where a mother is unable to breastfeed for biological reasons, the state would support her by providing a wet nurse.
Ever since the law became effective, several groups supporting new parents have reacted strongly to it cos they are concerned that enacting such a law would leave mothers facing potential serious punishment.
hahaha Oh Jay