Articles on this Page
- 01/11/14--19:12: _To all social media...
- 01/11/14--19:57: _The Family- A must ...
- 01/12/14--04:49: _Miley Cyrus Vs Horses
- 01/13/14--09:49: _Ronaldo, Messi, Rib...
- 01/13/14--10:56: _Swedish doctors suc...
- 01/13/14--12:53: _2014 Golden Globes:...
- 01/13/14--15:28: _Photos from Beyonce...
- 01/13/14--16:08: _2014 Golden Globes:...
- 01/13/14--16:24: _Christiano Ronaldo ...
- 01/14/14--06:38: _Newlyweds Bobbi Kri...
- 01/14/14--07:09: _ Gabourey Sidibe ta...
- 01/14/14--08:05: _Kanye West allegedl...
- 01/14/14--08:44: _Hahaha
- 01/14/14--10:41: _Hindu worshipers in...
- 01/14/14--11:18: _New track: Mwasiti ...
- 01/14/14--11:29: _Is Wema Sepetu expe...
- 01/14/14--11:52: _Dogs used as models...
- 01/14/14--12:38: _Ciara put rumors to...
- 01/15/14--08:43: _Flaviana Matata to ...
- 01/15/14--10:19: _Cloud FM suspends 3...
- 01/11/14--19:12: To all social media addicts... win a trip to South Africa!
- 01/11/14--19:57: The Family- A must see movie
- 01/12/14--04:49: Miley Cyrus Vs Horses
- 01/13/14--09:49: Ronaldo, Messi, Ribéry in Zurich for Ballon D'or gala
- 01/13/14--10:56: Swedish doctors successfully perform womb transplants
- 01/13/14--12:53: 2014 Golden Globes: Red carpet photos + full list of winners
- 01/13/14--15:28: Photos from Beyonce's mother's 60th birthday party
- 01/13/14--16:08: 2014 Golden Globes: Usher, Diddy and Tyson...who nailed?
- 01/13/14--16:24: Christiano Ronaldo is the Ballon d'Or 2013 winner
- 01/14/14--07:09: Gabourey Sidibe takes down Golden Globe critics
- 01/14/14--08:44: Hahaha
- 01/14/14--10:41: Hindu worshipers in India drink cow urine to cure diseases
- 01/14/14--11:18: New track: Mwasiti - Serebuka [Audio]
- 01/14/14--11:29: Is Wema Sepetu expecting?
- 01/14/14--11:52: Dogs used as models for fashion brand
- 01/14/14--12:38: Ciara put rumors to rest,confirms she's pregnant
- 01/15/14--08:43: Flaviana Matata to make special bags for students
- 01/15/14--10:19: Cloud FM suspends 3 presenters
Thank me later....
The Ballon d'Or has been dominated by Lionel Messi, but the Barcelona forward faces his biggest challenge yet to retain his prize. Majority of football fans including Brazil legend Pele think Ronaldo should win.
The gala begins at quarter past six, and by eight o'clock tonight, the winner should have been announced.
See photos of the finalists at the press conference in Zurich this afternoon after the cut...
Swedish doctors have completed a pioneer project successfully transplanting wombs to nine women. This amazing new kind of surgery is geared towards helping women who were born without a uterus or had it removed because of cervical cancer.
Nine women have successfully received transplanted wombs donated from relatives. All of them are currently ovulating which is a good sign that they can give birth to their own children.
There have been two previous attempts to transplant a womb — in Turkey and Saudi Arabia — but both failed to produce babies.
Saudi Arabia is the first country in the world to have carried out womb transplant in the year 2000 but the recipient recorded blood clot and so the womb was removed. Turkey was the 2nd country to try the womb transplant were they took womb from dead people and transplanted into this women but the process also failed as the women lost their babies after 2 months of conception. England is preparing to also carry out the process.
Head surgeon for this process Dr Mats Brannstrom said this is a research study. It could lead to the women having children, but there are no guarantees.
Good news... fingers crossed!
Ladies took the spotlight in daring sleeve, frothy, v-neck, halter neck, strapless, her off-the-shoulder, embroidered, plunging, form-fitting coral column, stretch, lace peplum, you name it!.....without forgetting sparkling clutches and killer pumps.
From Prabal Gurung, Versace, Gucci,Marchesa, Dolce & Gabbana, ZacPosen, Dior, Armani, Stella McCartney, Tom Ford, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Jimmy Choo, Herrera, Balenciaga, Jack McCollough, Lazaro Hernandez, Mikael brand's designers.
See more red carpet looks and the full list of winners after the cut....
Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture: Jennifer Lawrence, American Hustle
Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries or TV Movie: Jacqueline Bisset, Dancing On The Edge
Best Miniseries or TV Movie: Behind The Candelabra
Best Actress in a Miniseries or TV Movie: Elisabeth Moss, Top Of The Lake
Best Actor in a TV Series, Drama: Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad
Best TV Series, Drama: Breaking Bad
Best Original Score in a Motion Picture: Alex Ebert, All Is Lost
Best Original Song in a Motion Picture: “Ordinary Love,” Mandela
Best Supporting Actor in a TV Series, Miniseries or Movie: Jon Voight, Ray Donovan
Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical: Amy Adams, American Hustle
Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama: Robin Wright, House of Cards
Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Jared Leto, Dallas Buyers Club
Best Original Screenplay: Spike Jonze, Her
Best Actor in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical: Andy Samberg, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Best Foreign-Language Film: The Great Beauty
Best Actor in a TV Movie or Miniseries: Michael Douglas, Behind The Candelabra
Best Animated Feature Film: Frozen
Best Actress in a TV Series, Comedy: Amy Poehler, Parks & Recreation
Best Director: Alfonso Cuaron, Gravity
Best TV Series, Comedy: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Best Actor in a Movie, Musical or Comedy: Leonardo DiCaprio, Wolf of Wall Street
Best Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical: American Hustle
Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama: Cate Blanchett, Blue Jasmine
Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Drama: Matthew McConaughey, Dallas Buyers Club
Best Motion Picture, Drama: 12 Years A Slave
Usher chose an aubergine, contrast-lapel tux and an embellished brooch for the awards show.
The tearful 28-year-old Real Madrid man picked up his second Golden Ball following a string of sensational performances in 2013.
Ronaldo won with 27.99% of the votes ahead of Messi (24.72%) while Ribery was third (23.36%)
Much deserved, I'm sure most people will agree....wink!
Congratulations to CR7 on his victory.
The incident started outside of chiropractor's office in Beverly Hills, where the young man tried to open the office building door for Kardashian to help her get away from a group of paparazzi.
The guy allegedly said, 'Fuck these fa**ot-ass n****rs'—referring to the paparazzi.
The reality star told him it was not appropriate to use the N-word.
He then screamed at her, 'F**k you b*tch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid sl*t.'
Kim called Kanye, and when the guy realized Kanye was on the phone he allegedly said, "F**k you N****r."
When police arrived on the scene ,West and his fiancée had already left.
The guy reportedly wants to press charges against the Yeesuz star.
Sporting a sizable bump, the singer first made the announcement on The View.
Future (real name: Nayvadius D. Wilburn) proposed to his girlfriend while celebrating her birthday in New York City Oct. 25.
Congrats to the couple!
Having long supported a number of charities connected to Africa, Flaviana launched the Flaviana Matata Foundation in 2011 with the primary aim of supporting the education and development of girls in Tanzania.
Last year, the beauty queen launched FMF stationery which includes notebooks, pens and other items.
The suspension is contained in a statement issued in Dar es Salaam on Tuesday by the Director of Clouds Media Group, Ruge Mutahaba
Mr. Mutahaba explained in the statement that the suspension is in continuation of the steps taken by the media following the violation of rules and regulations.
"People should understand that there is no office without policies and procedures to guide its people, now they have breached the Code of Conduct," Mutahaba, said without elaborating further.
The statement ordered the presenters to go off duty with `immediate’ effect until further notice.
Damn!! Those guys were the only reason I tuned in that radio station, now that they have been suspended, I have no business tuning in Cloud FM's radio.