Articles on this Page
- 02/02/13--00:36: _Enjoy your weekend
- 02/02/13--01:07: _Happy Bday to my si...
- 02/03/13--00:18: _The most common way...
- 02/03/13--00:26: _ Gay guy gets butt ...
- 02/03/13--01:12: _Miss Tanzania 2006 ...
- 02/03/13--01:32: _2013 African Nation...
- 02/03/13--02:40: _Missing American wo...
- 02/03/13--10:25: _Champions Mancheste...
- 02/03/13--10:39: _Nigeria to the semi...
- 02/03/13--11:49: _'I don't ever want ...
- 02/03/13--13:44: _sneakers vs heels.
- 02/04/13--12:58: _Photos from Beyonce...
- 02/05/13--03:22: _Keyshia Cole disses...
- 02/05/13--03:56: _The best of The NAA...
- 02/05/13--05:53: _Trend alert:A dress...
- 02/05/13--14:36: _ Woman inks boyfrie...
- 02/05/13--14:43: _David Beckham share...
- 02/05/13--22:41: _Kim Kardashian caus...
- 02/05/13--23:16: _Kicks and blows as ...
- 02/05/13--23:52: _Towards Valentine's...
- 02/02/13--00:36: Enjoy your weekend
- 02/02/13--01:07: Happy Bday to my sis Ritha!
- 02/03/13--00:18: The most common ways of cheating are discovered
- 02/03/13--00:26: Gay guy gets butt implant! Work it girll! hehe
- 02/03/13--01:12: Miss Tanzania 2006 for Big Brother 2013?
- 02/03/13--01:32: 2013 African Nations Cup:The hosts,SA knocked out!
- 02/03/13--02:40: Missing American woman found dead in Turkey
- 02/03/13--10:39: Nigeria to the semi-finals,Ivory Coast crashed out!
- 02/03/13--11:49: 'I don't ever want to be skinny' Nigerian actress - Ini Edo
- 02/03/13--13:44: sneakers vs heels.
- 02/04/13--12:58: Photos from Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance
- 02/05/13--03:22: Keyshia Cole disses Michelle Williams Super Bowl performance
- 02/05/13--03:56: The best of The NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet
- 02/05/13--05:53: Trend alert:A dress & sneakers
- 02/05/13--14:36: Woman inks boyfriend's name across her face hours after they met
- 02/05/13--14:43: David Beckham shares two pictures of himself in boxer trunks
- 02/05/13--22:41: Kim Kardashian causes outrage after posting diamond gun pic
- 02/05/13--23:16: Kicks and blows as CCM marks 36th year in Dodoma
- 02/05/13--23:52: Towards Valentine's Day with Precision air
See the stats below...
1. Went through mobile phone - 41 per cent
2. Went through social media account - 23 per cent
3. Went through files on PC/laptop/tablet - 13 per cent
4. Caught in the act (face to face) - 11 per cent
5. Told by friend - 5 per cent
6. Told by family member - 3 per cent
7. Confession - 2 per cent
8. Other - 2 per cent
So how did you discover your partner was cheating? Any of these or the old ways of lipstick on the collar,scent of another woman's perfume, etc?
Wema is one of the most recommended quality for persons who would like to represent Tanzania this year. Another proposed personality is Khaleed Mohamed aka TID.
It was not the first time South Africa has been eliminated in an Afcon quarter-final match against Mali. In 2002, when Mali hosted the continental showpiece, they beat Bafana 2-nil in the quarter-finals.
Bafana were the first to score through pacey striker Tokelo Rantie in the 30th minute following a brilliant combination initiated by midfielder maestro May Mahlangu and Thuso Phala.
In the second-half, Mali was still in control of the match as Bafana were struggling to get each other going forward.The equaliser silenced the home crowd who had been cheering their national team with vuvuzelas.
As the two teams failed to find the back of the net after 90 minutes, the match went to extra time.
The top four/semi-finals will be Ivory Coast/Nigeria and Mali, Burkina Faso/Togo and Ghana.The winner of the tournament will qualify for the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup in Brazil as the representative from CAF.
Sarai Sierra, a 33-year-old mother of two, was last heard from on Jan. 21, the day she was to fly home. Her disappearance attracted a lot of interest in Turkey, where the disappearance of tourists is rare, and Istanbul police had set up a special unit to find her.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said the body of a woman was discovered Saturday evening near the remnants of ancient city walls and that police later identified it as Sierra's.
The agency said she was found with a head wound and a blanket near her body. She was wearing jeans, a jumper and a jacket, and still had her earrings and a bracelet.
Police reached by The Associated Press refused to comment on the case.
Sierra, whose children are 9 and 11, had left for Istanbul on Jan. 7 to explore her photography hobby and made a side trip to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and Munich, Germany. She had originally planned to travel with a friend, but ended up traveling alone when her friend canceled.
She was in regular contact with friends and relatives, and was last in touch with her family on Jan. 21, the day she was due back in New York. She told them she would visit Galata Bridge, which spans Istanbul's Golden Horn waterway, to take photos.
The body was found not far from the bridge and near a major road that runs alongside the sea of Marmara. Here tourists often photograph dozens of tankers waiting to access the Bosporus strait.
On Saturday, police stopped traffic there as forensic police inspected the area.
Anadolu suggested Sierra may have been killed at another location and that her body may have been brought to the site to be hidden there.
At least 11 people were being questioned in Istanbul, Anadolu said, and a police official at the site told journalists that two of them were women. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to reporters about the case. Earlier, Anadolu had said nine people were detained.
It was not clear if a Turkish man Sierra had exchanged emails with during her stay in Istanbul was among those being questioned. He was detained for questioning Friday, then released. Turkish news reports said Sierra had arranged to meet the man on Galata Bridge, but he reportedly told police the meeting never took place.
Shortly after her body was discovered, a woman came forward and told police she had seen a white car parked near the city walls as she was driving there the night of Jan. 29, Anadolu reported. She said a man was trying to remove "something" from the car.
"At that moment, I noticed a woman's hand," Anadolu quoted the woman as telling reporters after talking with police. The agency said she declined to give her name.
Sierra's husband, Steven, and her brother, David Jimenez, traveled to Istanbul to help search for her. Sierra's mother, Betzaida Jimenez, said Saturday that she couldn't talk about the case when reached in New York.
Shortly after Sierra was reported missing, Turkey set up a special police unit which scanned hours of security camera footage in downtown Istanbul in search of clues. A Turkish missing persons association joined the search, handing out flyers with photos of Sierra and urging anyone with information to call police.
While break-ins and petty thievery are common in Istanbul, the vast and crowded city is considered relatively safe compared to other major urban centers. Sierra's death was unlikely to have a significant impact on tourism, a large component of the Turkish economy.
In 2008, an Italian artist, Pippa Bacca, was raped and killed while hitchhiking to Israel wearing a wedding dress to plead for peace. Her naked body was found in a forest in northwest Turkey. A Turkish man was sentenced to life in prison for the attack.
Emmanuel Emenike gave the Super Eagles the lead just before the break and although Cheick Tiote equalized early in the second half, Sunday Mba's deflected effort won the game for Nigeria, who will now face Mali in the last four/Semi-Final on Wednesday.
Ivory Coast 1 - 2 Nigeria
"...by the way The Bitch Michell said some foul shit while I was performing once. But no one recalls that. I say what I want. No Likey. Run up."What do you think about Cole’s comments on Williams?
The couple - who'd met on an online chat room - say they quickly fell 'head over heels in love' and soon after met in Moscow, Russia.
Before the tattoo ... Lesya was a fresh-faced art college graduate.
'It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said.The pair is engaged. Lesya has already changed her last name to Toumaniantz on Facebook.Now they plan on getting hitched!
The dispute started some minutes after the celebrations had started at the Mji Mpya grounds in Dodoma municipality at 10am.
According to people living in the neighborhood there was a Chadema flag at the venue for several years. However, as CCM members were about to commence their celebrations, they allegedly uprooted Chadema’s flag and planted theirs instead.
The chaos ensued as Tarime MP, Mr Nyambari Nyangwine, was on the platform talking about CCM’s achievements when a group of Chadema supporters approached the grounds and demanded that their flag be returned in its place.
At about midday the CCM celebrations, which were scheduled to end at 3pm had to be postponed as the situation got tense. Some Chadema supporters took their flag and wanted to forcefully return it to its original position.
It was at this point that the fracas ensued as CCM members started pushing back Chadema supporters. There was exchange of blows and stones throwing before the police intervened to calm down the situation.
The party cadres were entangled in the fight that left two Chadema cadres seriously injured and ten were arrested by the Police even though no arrests were made on the CCM side.
Chadema members [in kakhi uniforms ] wrestle with CCM members [in green]
I have something to say on behalf of all of the ladies.I know this might be too much to ask,BUT its' an Exclusive offer NOT to be missed. Your Lady has been good to you throughout,and she is trying her best...However,every engine requires some maintenance in order to function better...she needs to relax,away from home..surrounded by good and (possibly) luxurious surroundings...the beach is preferable.
Just...juuuust take a look at this,you don't need to make your decision now... :)
and make an excellent gift for yourself :)